Saturday, April 16, 2011

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God, Yahweh, Thank You Lord for the Holy Spirit that comforts us and guides us through this life. Help me to know when He is is talking to me and lead me to do what Im told  for my own good so I can show myself a believer and follower of our Lord Jesus. Bless me Lord, with all the fruits of the Spirit, love, joy, peace, kindness, gentleness, faithfullness, patience, self control, and goodness. Bless me also with wisdom so that I will make better desisions and judgement calls. I ask only for a happy and secure, prosperous life  here and now and a place in Your kingdom when I leave this world. Help me to be a better man and a blessing to my children and grandchildren, friends and family and people I dont even know. In the name of Yeshuah, Jesus, our Lord and Savior, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment