Wednesday, February 18, 2015

THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD?

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"The LORD is my Shepherd [to feed, guide, and shield me], I shall not lack. He makes me lie down in [fresh, tender] green pastures; He leads me beside the still and restful waters. He refreshes and restores my life (myself); He leads me in the paths of righteousness [uprightness and right standing with Him-- not for my earning it, but] for His name's sake."  Psalm 23:1-3 (Amplified Bible)

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God, in the name of Jesus I thank You once again for all my blessings and for Your Word which is truth and comfort to me. Help me Lord to live a better life, to be free from lack and blessed with health and vitality. Bless me Lord with all good things, and more than enough to share with others. Help me to show my love for You and my brothers and sisters and all those who You guide me to. Help me to bring glory and honor to Your name and to magnify the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.
Comfort Your people around the world who are being persecuted for Your name's sake by the evil enemy of all who put faith in You and believe in You. Protect us Lord from those who are blinded by the devil and seek to kill and destroy Your chosen ones. Open their eyes to the true evil in their midst and deliver them from this evil. Thank You Father God for hearing my prayers and blessing me with all good things. In the name of Jesus Christ, Yeshua the Messiah, make it so.....

"Yes, though I walk through the [ the deep, sunless] valley of the shadow of death, I will fear or dread no evil, for You are with me; Your rod [to protect] and Your staff [to guide], they comfort me."  Psalm 23:4  (Amplified Bible)

No comments:

Post a Comment