Sunday, February 22, 2015

"IF TWO OF YOU ON EARTH AGREE?"

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"Again I tell you, if two of you on earth agree (harmonize together, make a symphony together) about whatever [anything and everything] they may ask, it will come to pass and be done for them by My Father in heaven.
For wherever two or three are gathered (drawn together as My followers) in (into) My name, there I AM in the midst of them."   Matthew 18:19-20  (Amplified Bible) Also see Exodus 3:14

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God, thank You for Your Word and instructions to receive Your blessings. Help me to find someone to agree with me in my prayers and for the things I ask You for; health, freedom, peace of mind, healing, provision, protection, wisdom, joy, and understanding. You already know that I am asking for these things to all come true in my life and for the most part You have already given me these things but some how I still want more of them. I never seem to be satisfied because there always seems to be more to ask for, to move to a higher level in Your blessings. Make Yourself closer to me and come to me in a dream or vision, talk to me in a way that I know for sure it is You talking and not just me talking to myself... You get all the glory Lord God, to You belongs all the glory, help me to bring glory and honor to Your name, help me be pleasing to You and teach me by the power of the Holy Spirit what I should do. Thank You Father, Abba, in the name of Jesus Christ, Yeshua, our Lord and King, make it so....  

No comments:

Post a Comment