Tuesday, February 3, 2015

MAKE ME WELL

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"Have mercy on me, O God, according to your unfailing love; according to your great compassion blot out my transgressions. Wash away all my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin. For I know my transgressions, and my sin is always before me. Against you, and you only have I sinned and done what was evil in your sight, so that you are proved right when you speak and justified when you judge. Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me."     Psalm 51:1-6 (N.I.V.)

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God, in the name of Jesus, thank You for forgiving me for all my sin and for loving me despite my sinful nature. Now please make me well and happy in this life and help me to be blessing to all my family and friends and even people who don't know me.  Give me Your peace and wisdom, health, freedom and joy. Thank You for Your Spirit that dwells in me and guides me always. Help me to trust You in all that I do and give me strength in mind and body.... Just help me, help me, help me in all ways.... Thank You Father God my Abba Father. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua our Lord and Savior.... Make it so

No comments:

Post a Comment