Monday, February 9, 2015

THANK YOU LORD JESUS

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"Moreover [let us also be full of joy now!] Let us exult and triumph in our troubles and rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that pressure and affliction and hardship produce patient and unswerving  endurance. And endurance (fortitude) develops maturity of character (approved faith and tried integrity.) And character [of this sort] produces [the habit of] joyful and confident hope of eternal salvation."  Romans 5:3-4 (Amplified Bible)

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Thank You Father God, in Jesus' name, for Your Word and the wisdom and guidance it gives us. Help me Father God to take Your Word to heart and let it work in my life. I thank You for forgiving me for my sins and weaknesses and for being so patient with me knowing all my faults and wrong desires. Help me to be a better person to bring glory and honor to Your name. Please help me with financial security and healing in my body and mind. Help me to breath easier, heal my lungs of whatever is wrong with them. You are my healer and my provider. Please provide for me in a big way so I can be a blessing to family and friends and bring glory and honor to Your name. Specifically, I want $100,000.00 or more in my checking account, $200,000.00 or more in my savings account and $500,000.00 or more in my investment account. I would also like my house and property paid off so I can leave it free and clear to my children and grand children when my life here is over. I am asking these things according to Your Word... "If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you. This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples." John 15:7-8 (N.I.V)
Please make this happen soon as possible because I feel a sense of urgency to have these resources made available.... Thank You Lord, for Your Word... "I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name , and I will do it."   John 14:12-14 (N.I.V.)   Thank You Jesus for answering my prayers. In the name of Jesus Christ, make it so.  

No comments:

Post a Comment