Tuesday, February 17, 2015

FRIENDS WITH THE LORD

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"And [so] the scripture was fulfilled that says, Abraham believed in (adhered to, trusted in, and relied on) God and this was accounted to him as righteousness (as conformity to God's will in thought and deed), and he was called God's friend."   James 2:23  (Amplified Bible)


PRAYER FOR TODAY

Thank You Father God for Your Word and giving Spirit that gives us understanding and wisdom and gives us the hope of blessings here on earth and everlasting life in heaven with You. I do love You Lord and Your Word and if it is at all possible would love to hear Your voice and see Your face in a vision or dream as many others have claimed to have. Help me to do and say things that please You and make You smile. Let me see the smile on Your face and hear the approval in Your voice as others have claimed to have. Let me feel Your presence in my life and be an instrument of Your blessings even more than I already have... Help me to become a light to those in darkness and a comfort to those in need, an instrument of Your peace and joy... I just want to be closer to You and to be called a "friend" of Yours as others have claimed. Thank You Lord for hearing my prayers and answering them according to Your will and purpose for my life. You are awesome Lord! Make Yourself known to me that I might have that kind of joy and peace in my life that I might be evidence of Your true existence that other might see and believe and put their faith in You. Help me to spread the word about You and Your wonderful kingdom... In the name of Jesus, Yeshua our Lord and King make it so.........  

No comments:

Post a Comment