Monday, February 23, 2015

FRUIT OF THE LIPS?

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise---the fruit of the lips that confess his name. And do not forget to do good and share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased."   Hebrews 13:15-16  (N.I.V.)

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father Abba God, thank You for Your Word in the name of Jesus Christ our Savior... Help me to always remember to use the name of Jesus and confess His name to others. Let me not be fearful of what others might think who do not believe in Him or who do not want to know Him and help me to do good everywhere I go to leave behind words of knowledge and encouragement and maybe lead others to the saving grace of our Lord Jesus. Despite my sinful nature help me to be a better person and let me receive Your blessings and favor in this life that I can be a testimony to Your love and forgiveness and undeserved kindness. Thank You Father, for healing, protection, provision, joy, peace, wisdom and security. According to Your Word I pray for the peace of Jerusalem and protection for Your people, Jews and Christians, around the world. Thank You Jesus! In the name of Jesus Christ make it so..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment