Wednesday, February 11, 2015

POWER IN OUR WORDS?

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and they who indulge in it shall eat the fruit of it [ for death or life]."  Proverbs 18:21 (Amplified Bible)

"The words of a wise man's mouth are gracious and win him favor, but the lips of a fool consume him."   Ecclesiastes 10:12  (Amplified Bible)


PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God, in the name of Jesus Christ, thank You for Your Word. Help me to take it to heart and do what the Word says. I see the wisdom of it and I want that wisdom in my life . I want to share it with others and watch the joy and happiness overtake those I love and even those who don't know me. Help me to teach these things to my children and grand children. Let me speak with boldness and confidence as the Spirit guides me. Your Word says to ask You for the things we want and to keep asking. I feel the need to ask for financial abundance which will produce freedom to travel, freedom to be a blessing to others, peace of mind, joy, to ready my self and my family and those I love for the trouble coming to this earth. Thank You for answering my prayers as I believe they are in accordance with Your Word... I know You love to give Your children good gifts and I pray for Your favor in all things. Guide me and direct my steps in the name of Jesus, Yeshua, our Lord and King, make it so.....

AGREE WITH ME IN THIS PRAYER

Let all who read this prayer and every prayer come into agreement with me if these are things you need God to help you with and it will be more powerful. I believe we are in the last of the last days and Jesus will be coming soon to make things right in this world just as the Bible says.
 It's OK to ask for financial blessings. We are the children of the King and the King's kids are not to be poor or lack any good thing. So let's ask with sincere hearts and confident expectation for the things we need and want. Don't be shy, be bold and ask big because God loves to give. Our God is a really 'big' God......   

No comments:

Post a Comment