Saturday, February 7, 2015

ASK HIM?

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"THEREFORE, SINCE, we are justified (acquitted, declared righteous, and given right standing with God) through faith, let us [grasp the fact that we] have [the peace of reconciliation to hold and to enjoy] peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One). Through Him also we have our access (entrance, introduction) by faith into this grace (state of God's favor) in which we [firmly and safely] stand. And let us rejoice and exult in our hope of experiencing and enjoying the glory of God."     Romans 5:1-2  (Amplified Bible)

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God, thank You in the name of Jesus Christ for Your Word and the people who preach and teach it as You have given understanding. You are awesome Lord God and I love You and Your Word. Help me to gain better understanding of Your will and purpose and plan for my own life. I pray that You talk to me in my dreams and through Your wonderful Word that is Your mind and instruction for all of us who believe. Help me to share it with others who are in need of Your guidance and direction in their own lives and set us free from guilt and condemnation associated with our sinful natures and wrong desires. Give us power over wrong thoughts and thinking and believing wrong things and fill us with Your Holy Spirit which gives us unspeakable joy and peace in our hearts and minds.... Thank You Father God my Abba Father. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, our Lord and King, make it so....
Father, I ask for provision, protection, and healing in my body. I feel a sense of urgency in this time of the end as I watch Your prophesies unfold before my eyes and evil spread throughout the earth. I want You to help me prepare for what is coming and protect my family, friends and loved ones and all those who love You from all forms of evil, sickness, disease, accidents and attacks by the enemy. Shelter us according to Your Word in Psalm 91 and keep us safe and happy in these last days that we might bring glory and honor to Your name. Make it so in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savoir.... Thank You Father God....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment