Friday, February 20, 2015

PRAY FOR JERUSALEM?

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"ON THE holy hills stands the city [of Jerusalem and the temple] God founded. The Lord loves the gates of Zion [through which the crowds of pilgrims enter from all nations] more than all the dwellings of Jacob (Israel). Glorious things are spoken of you O city of God. Selah [pause, and calmly realize what that means]!"    Psalm 87:1-3 (Amplified Bible) 

"Pray for the peace of Jerusalem! May they prosper who love you [the Holy City]! May peace be within your walls and prosperity within your palaces! For my brethren and companions' sake, I will now say, peace be within you!"   Psalm 122:6-8  (Amplified Bible)

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Thank You Father God for Your Word and instructions to receive Your blessings and prosperity. Your Word shows us how much You really love us and wish for us good and not condemnation. Help me to take Your Word to heart and follow and be a doer of Your Word and not only a hearer and reader. Help me to share Your wisdom accordingly. Help me to be a blessing to others who may not know You by sharing Your Word with them... Thank You Father for all my blessings for they are many... Thank You for a warm house and hot water and good food. Especially thank You for Jesus and forgiving me for all my sins, for Your undeserved kindness and favor. You are such and awesome God and Father. Help me to bring all the glory and honor to Your name. According to Your Word I pray for the peace of Jerusalem in the name of Jesus our Lord and King, make it so....

No comments:

Post a Comment