Tuesday, July 30, 2013

PRAYER FOR YOU?

PRAYER FOR MY READERS

I just felt inspired to prayer for you personally. Most all the prayers in Share a Prayer Today can be used by most anyone as something to 'come into agreement with' and see results and answers when we exercise and faith and 'expectation' before God. Really, to see answers to our prayers depends on our faith and belief that God really loves 'US' and expect 'Him' to give us positive results when we ask for anything according to 'Kingdom' principles. So, know that you know, that you know He is real and is the 'Rewarder' of those who diligently seek Him. He is eagerly waiting to answer our prayers. Praise Him...

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God in heaven, in the name of Jesus, I thank You for Your mercy and grace. I pray for all those who read this Prayer Blog now and in the future that they may have good health, joy, freedom and peace. That the man or woman who  reads this and comes into agreement with the words of this prayer will see answers and supernatural results according to their faith and expectation. Father, we confess all our sin now and we know that You forgive us. Thank You for giving us the desire of our hearts which is___________(Fill in the blank with your desire). Blessings, to be a blessing to others. Father, thank You for being my Provider, my Healer, my Protector, and my Everything. You are Awesome! I praise Your name, Yahweh, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. I thank You for making a way for me where their was no way before Jesus, Yeshua, Your Son who died for the remission of sins and that we might have abundant life and divine favor when we believe. Thank You a thousand thanks for being my God and drawing me closer and closer to you. "Let Your Kingdom come and Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven."  In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, make it so. 

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"Now he who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will also supply and increase your store of seed and will enlarge the harvest of your righteousness. You will be made rich in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God."   2 Corinthians 9:10-11 

No comments:

Post a Comment