Saturday, July 27, 2013

GOD IS GOOD! ALL THE TIME!

PRAYER OF PRAISE!

I praise You Lord God! I praise You Father God! You are AWESOME! The Creator of heaven and earth. The God of the bible, of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob! There is no other! Thank You Father for being my God and my Savior, for drawing me closer and closer to You despite my sinful nature. I vow not to let my sin hold me back from serving You! My spirit is willing it is my flesh that is weak. It is my flesh that will die but my spirit will live on in You. I receive all the good You have for me in this life and the next. Thank You my Father God, thank You Lord Jesus my King! You Are my hope and Savior, there is no other way. I praise You Holy Spirit! You are my Comforter and my Guide. It is You who leads me and inspires me...Thank You Holy Spirit! Help me now to over come my weaknesses and bring glory and honor to the Father in heaven! Thank You Father God, my Abba. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, there is no other name under heaven by which we might be saved. Make it so....

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is man that you are mindful of him, the son of man that you care for him? You made him a little lower than the heavenly beings and crowned him with glory and honor."  Psalm 8:3-5

 

No comments:

Post a Comment