Saturday, July 27, 2013

MESSAGE TO NON-BELIEVERS

Here is what God says about those who refuse to believe and deny the True God........."The fool says in his heart,"There is no God." They are corrupt, there deeds are vile; there is no one who does good. The LORD looks down from heaven on the sons of men to see if there are any who understand, any who seek God. All have turned aside, they have together become corrupt; there is no one who does good, not even one."    Psalm 14:1-3

Change your mind! It's still not too late! Get yourself a bible and read it! Get to know the God who made you and serve Him! You're gonna have to serve somebody, may as well be the God of heaven and earth. Surely you don't want to serve any "man" do you? Man cannot save you and give you everlasting life and peace. Government cannot save you and get you to heaven! Do not look to man for your eternal salvation, but to the Son of the MOST HIGH GOD! JESUS! Praise His Holy name! He made it so simple! Just say this, Jesus, I know I'm a sinner and I receive you now as my Savior and Lord. I know You died on the cross so I can be forgiven for  all my sins and gave me the gift of righteousness, I am forgiven! I know You rose from the dead on the third day and are at the right hand of God the Father. I confess with my mouth and believe in my heart that You are Lord! I am saved! Thank You Jesus!!!!!  

That's all there is to it! Now find a church and get baptized as soon as possible and start a new life now...

No comments:

Post a Comment