Saturday, July 20, 2013

COME CLOSER LORD

SCRITURE FOR TODAY

"The law is only a shadow of the good things that are coming---not the realities themselves. For this reason it can never, by the same sacrifices  repeated endlessly year after year, make perfect those who draw near to worship."    Hebrews 10:1
"And by that will, we have been made holy by the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ once for all."   Hebrews 10:10
"Then he adds: Their sins and lawless acts I will remember no more. And where these have been forgiven, there is no longer any sacrifice for sin."   Hebrews 10:17-18


PRAYER FOR TODAY

Thank You Father for Your Word that comforts me and strengthens me and helps me to understand myself and why I am who I am and do what I do. Come closer Lord and let me feel Your presence, let me hear Your voice and see Your light. I confess all my sins and I thank You for forgiving me. Give me the gifts of the Spirit for which I am entitled as a son of my heavenly Father. Help me to know and do Your will and give me peace in my heart and mind. You are my shepherd, I shall not be in want for any thing. Thank You for freedom, joy and happiness. Thank You for the beauty that surrounds me on all sides. Bless me Abba Father so I can be a blessing to others and bring honor and glory to Your name. I pray for the peace of Jerusalem according to Your Word. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua our Lord and Savior. Make it so

No comments:

Post a Comment