Tuesday, July 16, 2013

HELP?

HELP ME LORD!

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Help me Father God in the name of Jesus! Help me to overcome my sinful nature and be approved by You.... Help me to understand Your Word and apply it to my life to bring glory and honor to Your name. I'm sorry I'm a sinful person and I don't understand why I keep doing the things I know are wrong, despite my love for You. Your Word says that You will forgive my sin if I confess my sin. Father, I confess them all now in the name of Jesus, again and again. I thank You that Your mercy and grace is new every day because I need forgiveness every day. How can I not be a sinner born in this world? Clean my mind and heart and make me a new creation in the name of Jesus. I do love You Lord, and I love Your Word and Your ways. Please put my mind and heart at ease, come to me and tell me in Your own voice that I am forgiven and that I am a child of the Most High God. Help me to be obedient to Your will and Word because I want light and life. Keep death and darkness far away from me Lord. Comfort me Father as a father comforts his own child. Thank You for hearing my prayers and answering them. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, my Lord and King. Make it so

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"May your unfailing love come to me, O LORD, your salvation according to your promise; then I will answer the one who taunts me, for I trust in your word. Do not snatch the word of truth from my mouth, for I have put my hope in your laws."   Psalm 119:41-43

No comments:

Post a Comment