Wednesday, August 7, 2013

PRAISE GOD!

PRAISE THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY!

I praise You Father God for all the good things You do in my life! Thank You for answering my prayers and blessing me with Your grace, peace, joy, freedom, abundance, prosperity, love and contentment, despite my sinful nature . I Praise Your Holy Name Yahweh, God of Creation, the God Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Help me to share Your Word with others and be bold and courageous because You are God and there is no other.  Father, help me to cultivate the fruit of the Spirit, self control and the ability to control my tongue. I thank You a 1000 times for being my God and Father and for Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior....Thank You God for watching over my family and friends and for keeping us all safe and happy in these last days. I praise You! I praise You! I love You Father God and I love Your Word and Your Son and my King and Lord, Jesus, Yeshua, The Savior.....In the name Of Jesus, make it so....

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"May your unfailing love come to me, O LORD, your salvation according to your promise;"   Psalm 119:41 

No comments:

Post a Comment