Friday, August 16, 2013

SEEK GOD!

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"The LORD is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. Those who know your name will trust in you, for you, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you."   Psalm 9:9-10

"Blessed is the man you discipline, O LORD, the man you teach from your law; you grant him relief from days of trouble, till a pit is dug for the wicked. For the LORD will not reject his people; he will never forsake his inheritance. Judgment will again be founded on righteousness, and all the upright in heart will follow it."   Psalm 94:12-15

"Come let us sing for joy to the LORD; let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation. Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song. For the LORD is the great God, the great King above all gods."   Psalm 95:1-3


PRAYER FOR TODAY

Thank You Father God Yahweh, the Great God Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth. The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Thank You for all my blessings, thank You for Your Word and for the peace and comfort it brings. Thank You for the beauty that surrounds me and the joy that I have in you. Help me to know You better and to share with others the wonders of Your Word. Thank You for loving me despite all my sin and for washing me clean in the blood of Your Son, the Christ Jesus, Yeshua our Savior and King. I lift up my hands to You Father God and worship You with my heart. I love You Lord God and I love Your Word. Please watch over my children and grandchildren and keep them safe and happy in these last days and continue to bless me so that I will be a blessing to many. Thank You for being my Provider, my Healer, and my Protector. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, my Lord and King. Make it so...

    

No comments:

Post a Comment