Monday, August 12, 2013

HEAR THE WORD OF GOD?

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"You are forgiving and good O LORD, abounding in love to all who call on you. Hear my prayer, O LORD; listen to my cry for mercy. In the day of my trouble I will call on you, for you will answer me. Among the gods there is none like you, O LORD; no deeds can compare with yours. All the nations you have made will come and worship before you , O LORD; they will bring glory to your name. For you are great and do marvelous deeds; you alone are God."   Psalm 86:5-10

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Thank You Father God in the name of Jesus, Yeshua. I love You Abba Father God and I love Your Word that comforts me, a sinful person. Help me to be a better person and help me to control my sinful nature and bring glory and honor to Your name. Help me not to stumble others who do not understand Your love or Your Word or the grace we have in Your eyes. Thank You for being my Father and my God, my Provider, Healer and Protector. In the name of Jesus, make it so.      

No comments:

Post a Comment