Wednesday, January 22, 2014

YOUR CHILDREN'S CHILDREN?

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"A good man leaves an inheritance for his children's children, but a sinner's wealth is stored up for the righteous."   Proverbs 13:22  (N.V.I.)

"Children's children are a crown to the aged, and parents are the pride of their children."  Proverbs 7:6  (N.I.V.)

"Children's children are the crown of old men. And the glory of children is their father." Proverbs 7:6 (N.K.J.V.)

"Honor your father and mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the LORD your God is giving you."   Exodus 20:12  (N.K.J.V.)


PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God, I thank You Father for all my blessings and answered prayers. I thank You especially for my children and grandchildren who I believe are my greatest blessing. Such good kids they are Lord, I pray that You bless them with the desires of their hearts. Let them have peace, joy, love, freedom, health, prosperity, happiness and wholeness. I pray that I can feel their love for me and that they honor me with kind words and smiles. That they take the time to talk with me and share their thoughts and beliefs even if they don't always agree with what I believe. Put it in their hearts to forgive me for past mistakes and the times when I was less than a good Father. Protect them from all forms of accidents, Illnesses, diseases and attacks by the enemy.  Help me to show them my love and to share Your Word with them.  Send Angels to watch over them and guide them by the power of Your Holy Spirit. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, our Lord and Savior. Make it so....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment