Thursday, January 9, 2014

TO HONOR GOD, THANK HIM?

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."   1 Thessalonians 5:16-18  N.I.V.


We need to thank Him for the things He has already done for us even though we haven't seen the things we ask for yet and call the things that are not as though they are. I know this may not make sense to us in our natural minds but we need to meditate on the things we want and make sure we show Him gratitude and honor Him who is our source of all good things. Joy, peace, love, freedom, abundance and so on.... God wants us to have all these things. Believe and receive! Amen!


PRAYER FOR TODAY

Thank You Father God, for all my blessings. Thank You for freedom, joy, happiness, peace of mind, abundance and prosperity. Guide me in new and creative ways to serve You and spread the "Good News" that is Your love and Grace and what that means for us who believe. Help me to overcome all my bad habits and give me the peace that surpasses all understanding. I confess all my sins Father God and I thank You for forgiving me for all my sins... Thank You for being my Provider, my Healer, Protector, Counselor and Comforter. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, make it so...     

No comments:

Post a Comment