Friday, January 3, 2014

CALL TO HIM

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know."  Jeremiah 33:3   (N.I.V.)

"Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know." Jeremiah 33:3  (N.K.J.V.)

PRAYER FORTODAY

Thank You Father God for Your Word that gives us knowledge and wisdom, comfort, joy, and peace in our hearts. Thank You for Your mercy and grace and the pure love You have for us. Thank You for the gift of righteousness and the Holy Spirit that dwells inside of us who believe. Help us to believe right and not be fooled by the enemy who seeks to kill, steal and destroy us from the inside out. Let us not be deceived by false teachers and worldly ways. Thank You Lord that You hear my prayers and answer them. Thank You that I can share Your wonderful Word with the world and bring honor to your name despite my own sinful nature and that I have the righteousness of Christ and that you will remember my sins no more. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, our Lord and Savior, make it so...

ANOTHER SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"No more shall every man teach his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD,' for they all shall know me, from the least of them to the greatest of them, says the LORD. For I will forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more."  Jeremiah 31:34  (N.K.J.V.)  

No comments:

Post a Comment