Tuesday, January 21, 2014

GOD KNOWS?

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"Rejoice in the Lord always, I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus."   Philippians 4:4-7


PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God, Yahweh, You are truly awesome, there is none like you, as the prophets say.... You know the end from the beginning and You know me and You still love me... Thank You Lord, for answering so many of my prayers. Thank You for loving me when I don't deserve it and blessing me with all good things despite my sinful nature. Thank You for letting me serve You and for giving me the strength to do what You guide me to do. Show me Father what else I can do to demonstrate Your Kingdom here on this earth... Thank You for being all that I need... In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, make it so...

If  I repeat certain scriptures it's only to remind us of hearing the Word more than one time, we must hear it and hear it and hear it again, then it gets into our hearts as well as our minds. Then we can receive His love and blessings to the full... 

No comments:

Post a Comment