Tuesday, January 7, 2014

PROSPERITY AND SUCCESS

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. Have I not commanded you? Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."  Joshua 1:7-9   (N.I.V.)

Father God, thank You for Your Word and all the blessings that come from it, peace, and joy, wisdom and knowledge. Thank You that I can share this and be a blessing to others. Help me to meditate on Your Word and have what it says I can have and be an example to others who are frustrated and discouraged. Thank You for divine creativity, prosperity and success. I love You Lord and I love Your Word. Thank You Father God Yahweh for Your mercy and Grace and all my blessings. Thank You for being my Protector, Provider, Healer, Comforter and Councilor. Help me serve you better. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, make it so.... 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment