Thursday, January 23, 2014

FORGIVENESS?

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Bear with each other and forgive what ever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you."   Colossians 3:12-13  (N.I.V.)


PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God, I thank You for hearing my prayers and for Your love. If I have hurt or offended anyone by my speech and actions put it in their hearts to forgive me. Especially my family members. Let there be no strife in my house and let there be joy in my house always and in the hearts of all my family members and friends. I pray also that everyone I love comes to know You, love You, and serve You until the return of Jesus and Your Kingdom on earth. Thank You Father. Let Your will be done. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, make it so..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment