Thursday, January 16, 2014

JUST BECAUSE?

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"Stay joined to me and let my teachings become part of you. Then you can pray for whatever you want, and your prayer will be answered. When you become fruitful disciples of mine, my Father will be honored. I have loved you just as my Father has loved me so remain faithful to my love for you."
 John 15:7-8    (Contemporary English Version)

"If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you. This is to my Father's glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples." 
John 15:7-8   (N.I.V.)

"If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be my disciples."
John 15:7-8   (N.K.J.V.)


PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God, Yahweh, I just want to thank You for all Your love and mercy and undeserved, unmerited favor You've shown me. For giving me the desires of my heart and for forgiving me for all my sin. I confess them now. Thank You for Your Word which is Your very thoughts about me and the whole world. Thank you for the beauty and the blessings that surround me on all sides. Thank You for freedom, abundance, prosperity, divine creativity, and divine health in my body and mind. Help me to serve You and demonstrate Your Kingdom on this earth and to bear much of the good fruit You want. Thank You Father, in the name Of Jesus, Yeshua, Make it so....   

No comments:

Post a Comment