Thursday, January 26, 2012

You're here!!

Its no mistake youve found this site today. If you are not "Saved" you can be saved right now.  Just say this outloud:   "Jesus, I believe in you. I believe you gave your life to save me and I believe you rose again and sit at the right hand of the Father. I confess all my sin and I ask forgiveness. I ask You Jesus to come into my heart and I receive You as my Lord and Savior. Thank You LORD!

Now, according to the Word of God, you are saved and are an heir to a promise made by our Creator made possible by Jesus, Yeshua our Messiah. His shed blood paid the price for not only your sin, past, present and future, but the sin of the whole world. All those who receive Jesus Christ are brought under the wing of Almighty God and are given special gifts. I encourage you to read about these "gifts"  for yourself in God's Word. Start with the Gospel of John. May God bless you with wisdom and understanding in Jesus name, Amen 

No comments:

Post a Comment