Sunday, January 29, 2012

Answered Prayers?

I found out that when I pray for someone else the same things I want for myself, (Health, peace, freedom, joy, love, abundance, prosperity), the sooner these things become real in my life. I can honestly say that God has answered my prayers for these kind of things. Look, what else is there? Don't ask God for material things! "Seek first the Kingdom and all these other things will be added to you"... There is no such thing as "lack" in the Kingdom of God. There is no such thing as hate, sickness, war, bondage, misery, and poverty in the Kingdom of God. So when we pray let's ask for the things of the Kingdom. God will bless us and then we can be a blessing to someone else. That's what it's all about brothers and sisters! Jesus said,"Pray for those who curse you and mistreat you....." in the Sermon on The Mount. (The Gospel of Luke Chapter 6.) Now why would He want us to pray for our enemies and those who don't like us? It' because when we pray for others we will receive God's blessings in our own lives. It may not make sense to us but it's true just the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment