Monday, January 23, 2012

DONT BE AFRAID?

Fear not, thats what Jesus said many times to His disciples. I believe He was trying to tell them a secret that He wants all of us to know.
Those of us who are saved can rest assured that God is watching over us. He is protecting us and guideing us by the power of the Holy Spirit. The problem is, that even as "believers" we have a hard time really believeing it until we actually see a sign or have some sort of experience.
I have had many good things happen in my life since I began "asking" "seeking" "knocking" and following the lead from the Holy Spirit. It seems like one minute, Im one way, and then, Im different somehow,  I think I could call it a "transformation". It's that I have changed my way of thinking about my situation.
When you just "let go and let God" then things get easier to change. You start to make certain decisions more wisely. You find yourself in different places and around different people.
It's so cool how God works! "I ain't scared." Don't you be either.

"The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face to shine upon you
and be gracious to you;
The LORD turn His face toward you and give you peace."  Numbers 6:24-26

No comments:

Post a Comment