Wednesday, January 18, 2012

TRY JUST ASKING....

In the Gospel of John Jesus was comforting His deciples by explaining to them all they had to do for His help was simply ask. Look at John 14:12-14 it says: "I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. And I will do whatever you ask in My name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name and I will do it."  Jesus can't be any clearer than this. He repeated Himself to make sure they "got it".  I have been asking out loud latley when I used to just ask in my silent prayers. That seems to reenforce my confidense or something I dont know but I do know that God has been answering my prayers. Sometimes He takes longer than I want to wait but He answers  them just the same. All we have to do is, by faith, follow the instructions. Try it!! Just ask and keep asking til He makes it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment