Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Heirs?

If we believe, then we are in line for an inheritance. According to Paul as he writes to the Galatians; "If you belong to Christ, then you are Abrahams seed, and heirs according to the promise".  Galatians 3:29 
Wow, can you imagine the blessing that would be! The promise here is salvation from everlasting destruction to everlasting life in His kingdom. Not to mention the power we get from the Holy Spirit.
When we recieve Jesus as our Lord and Savior, we also get the "fruits of the Spirit"; Love, Joy, peace, kindness, mildness, faithfulnes, patience, self-control, and goodness. With all those come more blessings when we exhibit them to the world. With all those virtues bubbling out of us we are the envy of the world.

Thank You Lord God, For all these blessings. Help me to be a blessing in these last days. Help me to do Your will and serve You and be a light to the lost. Let me hear Your voice and feel Your touch on my life. Help me to share all the knowledge and wisdom You give me with others so that they might recieve You as their Lord and Savior. Father, bless me with abundance in every good thing so that I might share with those in need and bring glory and honor to Your name. Let Your kingdom come and Your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Protect us from all forms of accidents, illness, sickness, and attacks from the enemy. In the name of Yeshua, Jesus, our Savior and Messiah, make it so.  

No comments:

Post a Comment