Thursday, January 26, 2012

What do you think?

"Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--- if anything is excellent or praiseworthy---think about such things."  Philippians 4:8

This is a a very powerful scripture! This is ancient wisdom, the stuff they don't teach in schools! No one taught me that if I train my thoughts and think about peace, and beauty, and happiness and plenty, all these things would come to me without effort. So, instead I let my thoughts be polluted with what the schools wanted me to think about and the T.V. and radio, movies, newspapers and so on. I was at the mercy of my own performance in the world. I did not perform well. Thats why I lived in lack, fear, uncertainty, and just a general feeling of anxiety. This Word of God is life changing to the believer. Get as much of the "WORD" in you as possible and let it transform you from the inside out!  

No comments:

Post a Comment