Saturday, January 14, 2012

POWERFUL WORDS

I did not realize how powerful our words really are until I saw Cindy Trimm on "Its Supernatural" with Sid Roth. Wow, It does make perfect sense because God created everything with just a "Word". And if we are created in the image of God then we should have a certain amount of power inherited from our "Father" in heaven.  The knowledge of this power is the first step to changing our circumstances in many ways. 
Lets say we have a desire for something, we then ask God for what ever it is and we dont see anything manifest as soon as we would like so we give up. The Word says, "keep asking, keep knocking, keep seeking". O.K. Lets try this again, a different way, lets verbalise our request. For example, "I decree and declare abundance and prosperity in my life. I declare that I am a blessing to my family and friends. I am a blessing to people that I dont even know. I give generously and God gives back to me generously. I am free to travel. I have no fear. I am an instrument of divine creativity. I give thanks to God daily." 
When we ask, lets ask for the 'means' to get what we want not the specific thing. Lets ask for 'wisdom' instead of money or stuff. Then all the things we want will come to us if it is in Gods will. If things we want are not in line with the will of God then O. K. So I ask for,wisdom,  peace, freedom, prosperity, abundance, joy, health, love, blessings to be a blessing, to bring glory and honor to God. Speak these kind of things out loud everyday and watch what happens. Wisdom to you. These things are the will of God and our power to call down blessing from heaven. Peace to you.    

1 comment:

  1. thats really interesting! Grace being another word! I thank God for Grace everyday! please check out my blog let me know what you think:

    http://feelingfreedomuk.blogspot.com/2011/03/feeling-freedom-does-it-exist.html?spref=tw

    ReplyDelete