Thursday, January 5, 2012

Whats up with Iran?

Whats up with Iran threatening us? Dont they know we are still the greatest power on earth? Do they have some kind of secret weapon or something? They seem to want trouble. They evidently  do not value human life.
We who worship the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. The creator of heaven and earth, the Great "I am that I am, Yahweh or Jehovah, our God, we value life and liberty. They who worship Allah, seem to value death and murder and hatred. Who will prevail in the upcomming war? The koran doesnt tell us anything about it. Our Bible tells us every thing in detail. Guess what? We win! Praise God almighty!
GOD BLESS ISRAEL!! GOD BLESS THE U.S.A.!! 
Lets all pray for Israel and the peace of Jerusalem. God says, "I will bless those who bless you and I will curse those who curse you"..  I dont know about you, but I for one want all of Gods blessings. I want all of His promises. I want His Kingdom to come and His will to be done on earth as it is in Heaven. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, Our Messiah, Make it so.

No comments:

Post a Comment