Friday, March 25, 2011

SPECIAL MESSAGE TO PARTNERS AND VISITORS

I feel led to start using Gods name and the Hebrew name of our Lord Jesus in my prayers. To me, it just seems like the right thing to do as "God" and "Lord" are really titles and not personal names. Ive been thinking about this for quite a while and I believe the Holy Spirit has put this in my heart to do. I would suggest anyone who is skeptical about this do research on the names of God and find out for themselves what I have. Gods name, "Yahweh" means   "I am who I am" or "I am that I am". In english it is pronounced "Jehovah"  Our Lord Jesus name is "Yeshuah" in Hebrew. I think using these names will cultivate a more personal relationship with Our Heavenly Father and our Lord Jesus. May God bless us all and give us the desires of our hearts and life everlasting in paradise with Him. In the name of Yeshuah, Amen 

1 comment:

  1. I've never given it too much thought. My children call me Dad. I wouldn't like it one bit if they called me by my name. Don't know if God has a preference. Tho when Jesus taught us to pray He used "Our Father". I don't know what that is in Hebrew

    ReplyDelete