Sunday, March 20, 2011

Prayer for renewing of my mind

Lord God, In Jesus name thank You for Your word. I know Your word is true and reliable and tells us things we need to know to make our lives better and more joyfull. Help me to train my mind to think more like You think and act the way You might act and share my knowledge with all those who want to know. I understand that You want only for us to love You as our Father and creator and to do Your word not just hear it. Help me Lord to be a doer of Your Word. There are so many reasons why I want this I cant tell You in a short prayer. The most important is "wisdom", Help me to renew my mind daily and take in Your wisdom and share it with others. Wisdom is a gift more valuable than money. Thank You Lord for giving us Your wisdom. Help me to recieve it today by the renewing of my mind. In Jesus name, according to Your Word, Amen.   

No comments:

Post a Comment