Wednesday, March 30, 2011

PRAYER FOR FAMILY

Lord God, Yahweh, in Jesus name I thank You for such a wonderful family, my children and grand children are my greatest joy and blessing. Help me Lord to help them understand how important it is to serve You and how simple it is to just "believe". Help me to be a good example to follow and let them know and have faith in You. Let them know the truth so that they can be set free from guilt and condemnation knowing that You sent Your one and only son as a sacrifice for us that we might be saved and have a place in Your kingdom forever. Help me to be a good teacher and share the knowledge and wisdom You have given me with them in a way they can unerstand. Thank You Lord, in the name of Jesus, Yeshuah, the Messiah, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment