Sunday, March 27, 2011

Prayer For Provision

Lord God, Yahweh, creator of heaven and earth. Thank You God for providing for my family and me in these last days. You are "Jehovah Jire", "God my provider", according to Your Word. I need only to accept Your gifts with faith believing that Your word is true. I recieve the abundance of the universe as You freely give to me and I in turn obey Your Word and share with others the provisions You provide. I share wisdom and knowledge with all who will listen and learn as I have. Thank You for protecting us in these last days from all forms of Illness and injury and from any weapon formed against us according to Your Word. Help us to be a doer of Your Word and just a hearer. In the name Jesus, Yeshuah, the Christ, make it so, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment