Thursday, March 17, 2011

PRAYER TO HEAR GODS VOICE

Lord God of the Bible, in Jesus name I ask that I can hear Your voice more clearly and know that it is You that is talking to me and not just me thinking. I know that You speak to us in a still, small, voice but some times Im not sure if its You, or just me talking to myself in thought. When You talk to me, Id like to hear an audible voice, as if I was talkin to a friend. But I know that this a rare occurance and probably wont happen to me, but if it did, it would be awesome. I guess I just would like to hear from You with words to guide me. I will keep on doing what You want me to do the best way I can. Thank You for useing me and for blessing me with certain gifts. In Jesus name, by the power of the Holy Spirit, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment