Sunday, March 6, 2011

Prayer of thanks for forgiveness of sins

Lord God, I thank You Lord for forgiveness of all my sin, past, present and future. Thank You for loving me enough to send Your one and only son to die as a sacrifice for the sins of the world. I know I can do nothing to deserve what You did for me, but I can try to serve You the best I can to show my love and appreciation for what You did for me. I can give You my time, I can be as obedient to Your Word as I can, I can share my resources with others and I can share my knowledge and wisdom with anyone who will listen. Thank You Lord for Your undeserved kindness which is Your Grace and mercy. In Jesus name, by the power of the Holy Spirit, Amen. 

2 comments:

  1. thank you for that Mr.Freeze. i needed that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I have been posting "Letters to the Grandkids" lately and plan to publish them in a book at the end of this year. Thanks again for the upbuilding comment.

      Delete