Thursday, June 27, 2013

SALVATION FOR US?

If I sound repetitious when I keep reminding you about the grace of God it's for a good reason, repetition is how we learn. Over and over and over again we need to hear the scriptures and take them into our hearts as well as our minds so they "stick" like glue to our inner-most being and grow like the flowers of a well watered garden. "The Holy Spirit also testifies about this. First He says: "This is the covenant I will make with them after that time, says the Lord. I will put my laws in their hearts, and I will write them on their minds."  Then he adds: "Their sins and lawless acts I will remember no more."  "And where these have been forgiven, there is no longer any sacrifice for sin."  (Hebrews 10:15-18.)  The above scripture is taken from the prophet Jeremiah 31:33-34 in the (Old Covenant) 
What a wonderful thought, God will remember our sins no more! That is His grace to us, that what Jesus did on the cross he did once and for all of us who believe on His name. His blood was shed in the place of bulls and sheep as a perfect sacrifice for the sins of the whole world. Wow! Now that is "Good News." There is now no condemnation for those of us who are in Christ and put our faith in His finished work on the cross. Thank You Lord Jesus!

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

".....But now he has appeared once for all at the end of the ages to do away with sin by the sacrifice of himself. Just as man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment, so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many people; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him."  (Hebrews 9:26-28)

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Thank You Father God Yahweh, my Abba Father. In the name above all others, Jesus, our Lord and Savior. Thank You for making a way for us where there was no way. Thank You for blessing me with the hope of everlasting life with You despite my sinful nature now. Thank You for setting me free from guilt and condemnation and forgetting all the things I've done wrong and loving me enough to give Your one and only Son that I might be saved from eternal destruction. Help me to share this message with others and bring glory and honor to Your name by the power of the Holy Ghost. I ask that You watch over and protect my children and grand children in these last days as we see this world falling apart around us. Bring us all safely through the coming destruction and let us meet Jesus in the air on the last day. Thank You for being our Provider, our Healer, and our Protector, our Everything. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua. Make it so..   

No comments:

Post a Comment