Sunday, June 2, 2013

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"Give thanks to the LORD, call on His name; make known among the nations what He has done. Sing to Him, sing praise to Him; tell of all His wonderful acts. Glory in His holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the LORD rejoice. Look to the LORD and His strength; seek His face always."  1 Chronicles 16:8-11


PRAYER FOR TODAY

Thank You Father God in the name of Jesus I thank You for all my blessings. I thank You for the beauty that surrounds me on all sides and the wonderful feelings of joy and peace and freedom. Help me to  be a better person and to be a blessing to my friends and family and even to those who have never heard of me.
 Father, I pray now for a family member who may be close to death. I pray that You touch him with Your Spirit so that he sees that You are real and he recieves Jesus as his Savior and Lord. Comfort him Lord, let him know that his many sins are forgiven and let the light of the Word shine in his heart. Let him be healed by the power of the Holy Ghost so that he knows who You are and he sees the wonders You perform. Wipe the tears from his eyes and give him the hope of salvation by the blood of Jesus. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, our Lord and Savior. Make it so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment