Wednesday, June 26, 2013

HE IS GOD AND THERE IS NO OTHER?

How many God's is there in this world? Buddha, Allah, Krishna, among others. Some of us worship people, animals, trees and the stars and planets. Who created the heavens and earth and all that we see and know? The above have all been created and cannot be considered worthy of worship. But there is one who is worthy, the Creator God who is in heaven, the Maker of heaven and earth, the Great God of the bible, the "I AM" Yahweh, Jehovah God, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and His only Son, Jesus, Yeshua, and the Holy Spirit. The true God. The three who make up One. They made us in their image. We all have three parts that make us who we are, spirit, body, and soul. "Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish in the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."  (Genesis 1:26)  N.I.V.   Has any of these other 'Gods' claimed to be the Creator God?   Where else is  it written to claim Creation?

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"Remember this, fix it in mind, take it to heart, you rebels. Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me. I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say: My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please."  (Isaiah 46:8-10)


PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God Yahweh, Creator of all we know. In the name of Jesus I thank You for being my God and drawing me closer to You by Your Word and Spirit. Thank You for loving me and being my Protector, my Provider, and my Healer. The "I AM" who is, and always will be. Help me to share Your Word with all who will listen and bring glory and honor to Your holy name. I pray for my children to know You and worship You and love You and be saved to everlasting life. I thank You that You answer my prayers and are faithful and just to forgive all my sins as I confess all my sins to You now. You are awesome Lord God and I love You and Your Word and Your ways. Thank You for making a way for me where there was no way. Thank You for Jesus....In His name I pray. Make it so.     

No comments:

Post a Comment