Monday, June 24, 2013

TELL HIM THANKS EVERY DAY?

Tell God thanks every day for all the blessings you have already received. If you think you are not receiving any blessings from God, think again.. The air we breath, the light that shines from the sun, the people we love around us, hot running water, food to eat, books to read, music to listen to and the ears to hear it. Our very existence depends on Him...I could go on and on. If it is special blessings you want, just ask Him, and wait. Keep asking, don't give up. Ask, ask, and ask again. Be patient with God because He is patient with you.
Read His Word every day. His thoughts and mind are there. We have the mind of Christ in His words and the thoughts of the Father, our Creator God, our "Abba." This is one of God's greatest gifts to us. His Word. "For the Word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow, it judges the thoughts and attitude of the heart."  (Hebrews 4:12)  His Word can be life changing to those who receive it and take it to heart. It brings peace of mind and wisdom, comfort and joy, and sense of belonging. So, get as much of the Word in you as possible. Hear it and hear it and hear it some more. Read it and read it and read it some more. Receive the free gift of His grace which is salvation to everlasting life and a place in heaven with our Lord Jesus forever. The alternative is darkness and separation from His love for ever. How can we reject His love and provision?

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God, I thank You for today and the beauty that surrounds me. In Jesus' name I thank You for loving me and drawing me ever closer to You by the power of the Holy Spirit and Your Word which never fails. Help me to be a better person, to demonstrate Your kingdom on this earth now and to bring glory and honor to Your name. Bless me with all good things so I can be a blessing to others and testify about Your goodness and love for me despite my sinful nature. Thank You for the gift of righteousness and all the fruits of the Holy Spirit. Help me to grow stronger and stronger in Your Word so others can see Your Spirit working in me and draw them to You that way. Thank You Lord, for being my Protector, Healer, and Provider. In the name of Jesus, Yeshua, make it so.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment