Thursday, January 28, 2021

PRAYER FOR TODAY

 Lord God, I have been feeling so down for the last couple weeks or so. I know it's depression and I suffer from it more and more often. Why do I have to be this way? I hate being this way. I feel like my life is coming to an end and I haven't even lived it, at least I haven't lived it well. I have been isolating myself not associating much with anyone. I feel so worthless and unloved. Please let me feel loved by someone especially You. I feel so far away from You. Please reveal Yourself to me like You have to other believers. Let me dream a dream I can remember and hear Your voice comforting me. I am weak Lord, I have so many short comings and issues with addiction. I squander the blessings You bless me with and do things too embarrassing to talk about. I confess all my sins Father God, and I know You have forgiven me, because Your Word says Your mercy is new every morning. Please let me have joy, peace, freedom and let me feel loved and honored even if I don't deserve it let me do something to earn love and honor. Touch me Lord, talk to me Lord, reveal Yourself to me Lord, I need You. You are my Protector, my Provider, my Healer, my Source for all good things and my Guide through this pitiful life I live. Help me! I'm sorry I am the way I am. I need You. In the name of Jesus, make it so! Amen    

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! All this is from God, who reconciled us to Himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation: that God was reconciling the world to Himself in Christ, not counting men's sins against them. And He has committed to us the message of reconciliation."    2 Corinthians 17-19 (N.I.V.)   

No comments:

Post a Comment