Tuesday, January 5, 2021

 SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"For the gifts and call of God are irrevocable. For as you were once disobedient to God, yet now have obtained mercy through their disobedience, even so these now have been disobedient, that through the mercy shown you they also may obtain mercy. For God has committed them all to disobedience, that He might have mercy on all. Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgements and His ways past finding out!    Romans 11:29-33

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God, thank You for Your Word... I praise You Lord for all my blessings, for Your mercy and grace and forgiveness of my sins which are many and I confess them all now from the least to the greatest. You ae so awesome the human mind cannot conceive how wonderful and amazing You are. Thank You Lord for making a way for me to be saved where there was no way! Father, I ask and pray for wisdom, peace of mind and a healthy body, joy, freedom and a closer relationship with You. Bless me richly Lord so that I can be a greater blessing to others. Help me to know what my gifts and calling are because I'm still not sure what I'm suppose to do or to be and I'm getting old. But what I do know is I need You and want You in my life. In the name of Jesus, make it so, Amen....    

No comments:

Post a Comment