Saturday, January 2, 2021

Ten Years Ago

 10 years ago this month I created this blog to share my thoughts and prayers with anyone who would read them and maybe come into an agreement with me to make the prayers more powerful. The first year, 2011, I was still working as a Laborer and doing OK but I was still struggling and in lack just barely making ends meet but that was the norm for me all my working life. Never having enough to give the financial freedom and security to my family I longed for. In the years leading up to 2011 I took interest in the Bible and started to listen to the Television preachers. I tried going to a few Churches but never lasted long in any of them since I felt like I didn't belong. But I still had a hunger and thirst for the Word of God that has not left me to this day. I still wake up almost every morning with a prayer on my lips and a desire in my heart to be closer to the Lord. 

That first year, I woke up every morning early before I went to work and posted in this blog, at first I was disorganized and lacked the talent to write but I kept on doing it until it evolved into something more powerful than I imagined. Almost all of the prayers I prayed that first year were answered in that year and in the second year. God gave me the desires of my heart at that time but I was putting limits on Him because in my heart I still thought I wasn't worthy of any of the good things I wanted. I thought money was the answer and in a way it is but that wasn't what I should have been focusing on. I was still being taught by my favorite teachers and preachers on T.V. Joyce Myers, Andrew Wommack, Creflo Dollar, Pat Robertson, just to name a few. Then I started to get it. Don't ask God for money! Ask Him for peace, joy, freedom, prosperity, abundance, faith, and wisdom, especially wisdom and financial resources would follow. I asked Him to bless me with these things so  that I could be a blessing to others. When I started asking Him for these things then I was blessed with an early retirement, that year, I signed and oil and gas lease, developed a better relationship with my family, I experienced joy and peace of mind, and I had a hope for a better future. 

Then because I saw my prayers answered I slowed way down on my prayers and posts in this blog. I don't know why, I was so stupid in doing that! It's like O.K. God You've given me what I ask for now why bother posting in this Blog? I can still say my prayers to myself and talk to God that way. I can still watch my teachers and preachers and keep learning the Bible and gain wisdom, knowledge, and understanding. That should be enough, I thought. But now the resources God trusted me with are drying up. The world is changing all around me and not for the better. The prophesies that God told us about are being fulfilled before our eyes! Just watch the news. Now we have even more wars, and threats of war, even more famine, disease, riots, lawlessness, and unrest than ever! Now it's a pandemic called the China Virus, Covid 19 that is sweeping the world and killing millions people and from every nation in the world. There is more evil on this planet than ever before, again I say just watch the news. 

So, now I am ready to appeal to God once again through this blog and prayers, for blessings, forgiveness, wisdom, understanding, hope, courage, faith, and the resources to share with others to be a blessing. And as before, I am asking for people who read these prayers and posts to come into "agreement" with me for answers to these and other prayers prayed in accordance to God's will and purpose. 

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Lord God, In the name of Jesus I thank You that you always hear my prayers and are ready to answer me with love and understanding when we pray in faith believing. Lord, I ask for protection from all forms of accidents, illness, sickness and disease and attacks by the enemy for all of us who believe in You and acknowledge Your name and trust You to be faithful to Your Word. I pray for abundance, health and prosperity, having more than enough to share with other according to Your glorious riches. I pray for accurate knowledge and discernment and guidance by Your Holy Spirit. I thank You Father God for all these things, in the name of Jesus, Yeshua, our Lord and Savior, Amen, and make it so.

SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord,"  and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. As the scripture says, "Anyone who trusts in Him will never be put to shame."    Romans 10:9-11 N.I.V. 

No comments:

Post a Comment