Friday, January 22, 2021

MY SOURCE

 SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres".  Love never fails......." 1 Corinthians 13:4-8     N.I.V.

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Thank You Father God! For all my blessings! You are my Provider, my Protector, my Healer, and my Source for all good things. Thank You Lord for watching over the people I love. Protect us all from all forms of accidents, sickness, disease, and trouble. Deliver us from the evil one and provide for us richly in this life and the next according to Your glorious riches. This I ask in the name of Jesus, Yeshua, make it so, Amen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment