Saturday, February 6, 2021

HELP!

 PRAYER FOR TODAY

Lord God, I think I might be in trouble because I fell for a scam. Help me to get over this dilemma. You know all the details so I won't talk about that now but I I need help to get me through this. I can't rest until this problem is resolved. I can't think straight, I can't sleep... I feel like a gullible fool. I need you Lord please comfort me and reveal yourself to me. Guide me Lord and protect me from all the weapons formed against me. I admit my faults and that greed overcame me and I didn't use my better judgment in this matter. Help me through this Lord In the name of Jesus. Thank You Father God for all my blessings and be with me now Help Help Help! Make it so in Jesus name, Amen..  


SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY

"Turn from evil and do good; then you will dwell in the land forever. For the Lord loves the just and will not forsake His faithful ones."  Psalm 37:27-28  (N.I.V.)

No comments:

Post a Comment