Wednesday, June 29, 2011

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Lord God,Yahweh, Thank You for your mercy and your grace which is undeserved kindness and unconditional love. I know Im a sinner in need of a Savior, Jesus, Yeshua, the only way to salvation and life everlasting. Please forgive me for my sins, I confess them all past present and future. Give me peace, joy, happiness, security, love, self conrtol and prosperityet me free from fear and anxiety. You are my God and there is no other, "greater is he that is in me than he that is in the world." Let me feel your presence and hear your voice, let me bring honor to your name by the things I do and say. Thank you for being my God. In the name of Yeshua, Jesus, our Lord and Savior. I pray for peace in Jerusalem, according to your word, Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment