Saturday, June 11, 2011

PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father God, Yahweh, Thank you for all my blessings and for being a forgiveing and loving Father, Thank you for making a way for me to have everlasting life. I believe that Jesus died for me as a sacrifice not only for my sins but for the sins of the whole world. All we have to do is repent and believe in the Lord Jesus, Yeshua our Savior. Help me to do your will which is to help others recieve the free gift of everlasting life by words and deeds to bring glory and honor to your name and let as many as I can hear the "Good News" the Gospel message found in your word. Lord, please watch over my children and grandchildren and lead them on a path to your kingdom. I pray for peace in Jerusalem and protection for your people around the world, in the name Jesus, Yeshua, Our Messiah and Savior. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment